Updated: Sep 22
The CCS Board of Directors and Administration continue to meet frequently to advance plans for our future high school, which we expect to open in August 2024. With further updates expected soon, we are excited to announce a High School Advisory Council has been appointed by the Board of Directors.
The High School Advisory Council members will provide feedback, gather data, assist with planning, provide specialized skills, and promote the high school in the school and surrounding community. Members of the High School Advisory Council are:
- Jon Vidrine, Pastor, The Wellspring Church and CCS parent
- Cody Husser, Project Manager, LHR Consulting and CCS parent
- Kristin Louque, Lead Allied Health Instructor and High School Dual Enrollment, Northshore Technical Community College and CCS parent
- Bridget LaBorde, Director of Workforce Training and Development, Northshore Technical Community College
- Kristin Ripley, Teacher, Hammond High Magnet School
We appreciate the time the Advisory Council members will volunteer as we move toward finalizing plans for our high school.